Trio of consumer and commercial lending techs join forces to form 320-strong powerhouse
- When three become one: Fintech trio with years of industry-leading experience set to take on consumer and commercial lending markets.
- Lenvi onboards new leadership team, including fintech veteran Richard Carter and Everyday Loans CTO, Tom Martin, to drive growth and R&D.
- Lenvi has a portfolio of clients that are major industry players, including Santander, Barclays, Metro Bank and Admiral.
- Lenvi marks its launch with a new highly configurable and cloud native Loan Management Platform with open and customisable user interfaces, API and workflow alongside significant functional enhancements including open banking, consumer duty ready compliance support and contact centre integrations.
A trio of fintechs with years of industry-leading experience are joining forces to form a powerhouse set to take on consumer and commercial lending markets.
Lenvi brings together EQ Credit Services, EQ RiskFactor and EQ KYC Solutions into a single entity under a new leadership team, with big ambitions to deliver more powerful, relevant and responsible lending solutions for customers.
The new leadership team will be spearheaded by Richard Carter, founder of Nostrum Group which was acquired in 2017, and Tom Martin, of Everyday Loans, who has joined as CTO. They will lead a 320-strong workforce and a portfolio of clients that are major industry players including Santander, Barclays, Metro Bank and Admiral.
Lenvi will combine global expertise, market insight and end-to-end service capability by bringing together loan servicing and collection software, risk management software for receivables finance, mortgage and loan servicing contact centre support, standby servicing and Know Your Customer servicing.
To mark the launch of Lenvi, the fintech powerhouse introduces newly formulated Loan Management Software – the only one of its kind on the market – which uses an augmentation layer and configurable technology so clients can make rapid changes in-platform, Kubernetes for scaling faster and containerisation for faster deployment.
A message from the CEO
Richard Carter, the CEO of Lenvi says:
Lenvi is built upon industry-leading, global expertise and insight gained from years of discovery, but with the autonomy and nimbleness to deliver start-up ingenuity. The launch of our new Loan Management Software, which will put platform power directly into the hands of our clients, is just the start of what’s possible when you have a team whose sole focus is on how to make the borrowing process easier and fairer for all. We have big ambitions to help our customers revolutionise lending. Our journey, as Lenvi, may only be beginning - but what a foundation to start from!”
Richard Carter, CEO, Lenvi
Notes to editors
Lenvi Leadership team
Richard Carter, CEO
With over 30 year’s experience, Richard has spent his entire career working in technology in financial services, specifically the lending industry and is passionate about shaping the next generation of fintech. A well respected voice in the fintech industry and self-professed ‘geek’ he is fascinated by technology and gadgets, and obsessive about customer service.
Andrea Tanner – Head of Customer Success
Andrea’s goal is to deliver an exceptional Lenvi experience to all our customers and their clients. With an impressive 21 years in the banking industry in client facing roles, Andrea is an expert in building strong customer relationships and a key contributor in shaping our sustainable growth.
Mike Stock – Director of Transformation and Change
Mike brings a wealth of experience to the team with 25+ years working for banks and professional services, with the last decade focusing on business transformation and change including a European change programme with a global bank. At Lenvi his goal is to see individuals empowered to make decisions to improve the performance and the culture of the business. Where continuous improvement is second nature to everyone and that we build quality in to each and every task.
Will Ellis – Chief Revenue Officer
Will is driving our ambitions for Lenvi’s growth and expansion into existing and new markets. With over 15 years’ experience financial services including credit reference data, loan software, fraud and ID he overseas our new business and marketing functions. Will is passionate about providing innovative solutions to our customers and his vision is to make Lenvi the fintech of choice for financial organisation who want to be market leading.
Tom Martin - CTO
Tom is Lenvi’s CTO, with over 10 years of experience in Financial Services as both a service provider and a lender. Tom has built platforms for some of UK’s biggest lenders and embedded finance providers and is the driving force behind Lenvi’s technical innovation.
Sam Turner – Head of People
Sam heads up our People function with 17 years HR experience spanning financial services, scientific and technology industries. Her passion is creating opportunities for individuals to feel fulfilled and succeed whilst her goal for Lenvi is to ensure we attract the brightest talent to environment that sees them thrive.
Julia Craven – Head of Legal
Julia brings over 28 years’ experience in the fintech sector to Lenvi. In her current role as Head of Legal she applies her talent for detail and oversees all client contracts. Originally starting her career as an electronic engineer in the Telecoms industry Julia brings a wealth of varied experience to the team, helping to shape the future of Lenvi with robust foundations from which to accelerate growth.
Cassie Stephenson – Chief Operating Officer
Cassie is an expert in customer operations with a special interest in fintech and start-ups, and has an extensive background in financial services. With over 23 years industry experience Cassie is integral to the strategic direction of our industry leading software servicing. Previously part of the original start up team for Atom Bank Mortgages, she is obsessive about customer satisfaction and the driving force behind our user experience growth and development.
John Pitcher – Finance Director
John has spent his career working for, or auditing technology companies. After qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (CA) with Ernst & Young in 2008 he initially moved to the US antivirus & backup software sector, before the current nearly 10 years working with the Lenvi group of companies. Outside of work John's interests include following many sports, with particular focus on cricket, ice hockey and a penchant for lower league football.
Martin Kisby - Director of Compliance
Since joining the business, Martin has taken a highly proactive, client-facing role, ensuring that all colleagues are supported in best-practice compliance. Consistently featured in Credit Strategy’s Credit 500 index of the most influential people in commercial and consumer credit, Martin is a frequently contributor to industry media and cited for his outstanding knowledge and experience.
Lenvi services snapshot
Loan management software:
- Only one of its kind on the market
- Highly configurable technology with open API and UX components
- Fully cloud native for faster deployments, scaling and resilience.
Loan origination software:
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with automated processes
- Scalable technology without compromising on service
- Create new digital lending propositions to lead the market
- Exceed customer expectations with self-service options.
Loan collection software:
- Tailored processes and communications to support loan collection strategies
- More effective debt management
- Identify vulnerable customers
- Stay compliant
- Automated workflows and processes.
Risk management systems
- Real-time risk management software and fraud analytics for receivables finance
- Reduce risk - proactively monitor clients, debtors, and portfolio to identify unusual activity and prevent fraud.
- Eliminate costly, time-consuming manual processes.
- Record all activity in one location, creating a compliance-ready audit trail.
- Onboard more clients, make faster decisions and improve customer experience.
- Dedicate resources to high-risk accounts and spend more time growing your portfolio.
Mortgage and loans servicing
- Tailored, scalable mortgage and loan servicing for lenders.
- Highly skilled, multi-disciplinary teams of FCA-accredited agents.
- Improve service levels, increase efficiency and compliance across an entire range of products.
- Combine expert teams and pioneering contact centre technology.
- Seamless extension of your team with the same dedication, value, and voice.
Standby servicing solutions
- Services top-tier global lenders and investors
- Dedicated, skilled and highly experienced team
- Market-leading technology.
Know Your Customer servicing
- ID verifications
- Screen against sanction lists
- Risk assess client locations
- Assessment across the client lifecycle
- Meet compliance regulations.
Founded in 2023, Lenvi is a fintech specialising in B2B consumer and commercial lending software and solutions. It combines global expertise, market insight and end-to-end services to provide loan management software, risk management software, mortgage and loan servicing, standby servicing, and Know Your Customer (KYC). Lenvi is part of Equiniti and was formed from EQ Credit Services, EQ Riskfactor and EQ KYC Solutions.