Lenvi Partners with Acquired.com to offer market-leading payment solutions to their loan portfolio
Fintech experts Lenvi and payments specialist Acquired.com join forces to offer enhanced payment solutions across the Lenvi portfolio.
The partnership will expand the payment options Lenvi offers existing and new customers, allowing them to deliver a multi-acquiring, automated approach through one seamless transaction.
Acquired.com’s technology-driven approach will enable Lenvi customers to offer a sophisticated, modern, and seamless payments experience.
Lenvi, the leading Fintech provider of lending software, servicing and risk management solutions has today announced a new partnership with payments specialist Acquired.com offering tailored payment processing and digital banking solutions.
This partnership will expand the payment options Lenvi offers its existing and new customers, allowing them to integrate with a number of partners through one seamless transaction. Offering automated API-driven payment solutions enables Lenvi customers to offer a sophisticated, modern, and smooth payments experience.
The new partnership delivers a multi-acquirer approach to Lenvi and its customers. Through one single integration, users can access multiple different payment methods and acquirers through an unrestricted gateway, enabling better outcomes for the customers. Increasing customer acceptance rates and cost efficiencies through ease and choice.
Will Ellis, Chief Revenue Officer for Lenvi says:
“At Lenvi, we are building an ecosystem of partnerships with industry experts who are leading the way and disrupting the market in their specialist fields. We seek out partners who share our passion for driving innovation through technology and services, to deliver exceptional outcomes for customers.”
Our exciting new partnership with Acquired.com enables Lenvi to further enhance our technology offering, with intuitive, compliant payments software that seamlessly integrates into the Lenvi loan management solution. Through our partnership with Acquired.com, Lenvi can deliver ease of choice for our clients in their payments journey and in turn offer their customers a more personalised experience and stay ahead in competitive markets.”
Grant Evans (Head of Partnerships & Alliances), at Acquired.com says:
“We are delighted to be partnering with Lenvi and provide their customer portfolio with innovative payment solutions.
Acquired.com has a rich history in the lending industry and as such fosters a deep understanding of the sector alongside customer needs and challenges.
Payments are an essential part of business operations and can often deliver a manual, disjointed, and restricted approach. Our API-first approach offers the Lenvi customer a modern, competitive way to process payments that aligns with today’s consumer expectations.
What’s more, Acquired.com invests in a consultative approach to our partnerships, offering Lenvi customers access to knowledge and tailored payments advice to further enhance their proposition.”
Notes to editors
Founded in 2023, Lenvi is a Fintech specialising in B2B consumer and commercial lending software and solutions. It combines global expertise, market insight and end-to-end services to provide loan management software, risk management software, mortgage and loan servicing, standby servicing, and Know Your Customer (KYC). Lenvi is part of Equiniti and was formed from EQ Credit Services, EQ Riskfactor and EQ KYC Solutions.
Acquired.com is a London-based payments specialist providing tailored payment processing solutions. They have built a versatile platform for full payment life cycle management, including collections via card and open banking, faster payments and treasury solutions.
Customer-centric and agile software development by Acquired.com’s in-house team means businesses can rapidly integrate the solution that best suits their needs. They pride themselves on their consultative approach to payments, providing best-in-class service to resolve complex challenges.
Bethany Goodman firstname.lastname@example.org
Lenvi services snapshot
Loan management software:
- Only one of its kind on the market
- Highly configurable technology with open API and UX components
- Fully cloud native for faster deployments, scaling and resilience.
Loan origination software:
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with automated processes
- Scalable technology without compromising on service
- Create new digital lending propositions to lead the market
- Exceed customer expectations with self-service options.
Loan collection software:
- Tailored processes and communications to support loan collection strategies
- More effective debt management
- Identify vulnerable customers
- Stay compliant
- Automated workflows and processes.
Risk management systems
- Real-time risk management software and fraud analytics for receivables finance
- Reduce risk - proactively monitor clients, debtors, and portfolio to identify unusual activity and prevent fraud.
- Eliminate costly, time-consuming manual processes.
- Record all activity in one location, creating a compliance-ready audit trail.
- Onboard more clients, make faster decisions and improve customer experience.
- Dedicate resources to high-risk accounts and spend more time growing your portfolio.
Mortgage and loans servicing
- Tailored, scalable mortgage and loan servicing for lenders.
- Highly skilled, multi-disciplinary teams of FCA-accredited agents.
- Improve service levels, increase efficiency and compliance across an entire range of products.
- Combine expert teams and pioneering contact centre technology.
- Seamless extension of your team with the same dedication, value, and voice.
Standby servicing solutions
- Services top-tier global lenders and investors
- Dedicated, skilled and highly experienced team
- Market-leading technology.
Know Your Customer servicing
- ID verifications
- Screen against sanction lists
- Risk assess client locations
- Assessment across the client lifecycle
- Meet compliance regulations.